What is “feedback” pricing?
- Paid Loop plans are priced in three tiers based on feedback. A piece of feedback represents a single conversation happening about a product in a channel (i.e., an online review).
Feedback analyzed Monthly price 0 - 1,000 $149 1,001 - 10,000 $449 10,000+ $849
How will I be charged for my initial billing period?
- You will be charged the monthly price associated with this feedback on the day you sign up for a paid plan and will cover the use of that service for a monthly period.
How will I be charged after my initial billing period?
- Your monthly subscription fees will remain fixed unless you exceed the maximum feedback included in your feedback tier.
- We determine the feedback tier for the next billing period by reviewing the maximum feedback stored in your Loop account during the initial billing period.
- We record this usage in the Account Info section of your Loop account.
- If the maximum feedback used exceeds your initial tier maximum, then your subscription fee will increase at the beginning of the next billing period up to the tier price which corresponds with the maximum feedback used.
- We allow you to manage the number of feedback during the course of a billing period and will adjust fees downward if the maximum feedback used in a month is less than the month before.
How can I estimate the volume of feedback I’ll be charged?