As a Loop Owner, you can choose to transfer ownership to another member. Whether you’re leaving your current company, or just want to change your role in Loop, use the steps below to complete a transfer.
Warning - Transferring ownership is immediate and cannot be undone. The new Loop owner will have ultimate authority over your account. This person alone can delete an account, change user roles, and transfer ownership to someone else.
- Click your profile name in the top right of your Loop navigation bar.
- Select Settings to open your profile, and navigate to Users.
- Click on the pencil to the right of the Owner role (your account).
- Select Transfer
- Search for the new Loop account Owner. This must be an existing user.
- Enter your password to confirm the transfer.
- Click Transfer ownership
- The transfer will happen right away, and your role will change to Admin.
- The new owner will be notified via email.