Overview metrics can give you a quick feel for the insights coming out of your product feedback.
- Click on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Select the Overview tab.
- Review the key metrics at the top of the page:
- Feedback includes the individual conversations happening about your products across all channels (ex: an online review, a survey response, a support ticket).
- The sum of your feedback is equal to the total of these conversations that have been uploaded or integrated with your account.
- Click Feedback to drill into the verbatim feedback on the Review Feedback page
- One piece of feedback can either be positive, negative, or both. We break feedback into positive and negative components, and analyze each piece individually.
- % positive = (total positive feedback) / (positive + negative feedback).
- Think of this metric like a report card grade for your feedback -- the closer you are to 100%, the better.
- Topics are the major themes that are coming up most frequently in your feedback.
- A topic is considered "negative" when its related feedback is less than 50% positive.
- Note that Negative Topics will not calculate if sentiment filters are selected.
- Channels are the places that Loop listens for feedback about your products: online review sites, surveys, and file uploads.
- Click Channels to drill into the individual channels on the Manage Feedback page
- Actions are strategic initiatives to address trends in feedback for specific topics.
- Actions include all active and inactive actions that existed in the time period selected.
- Click Actions to drill into the corresponding actions on the Action Plan page