We’ll alert you when things need your attention, so you can take action as soon as a problem surfaces.
- Click Insights on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Select the Alerts tab.
- Select a Product Label using the buttons located on the left side of the page.
- Alerts are sorted by date and appear in your inbox as they become available.
- Select the checkbox symbol to archive / dismiss alerts individually or by category.
- Click on the alert's call-to-action (CTA) link, e.g. Drill into Trend, to take action.
Types of Alerts
Active Trend Alerts
- SOS: Sentiment for (Topic name) has significantly decreased.
- Occurs when a topic sees a 12-month rolling % positive decrease more than 5% in the last 30 days, or 10% in the last 90 days.
- Searches for conditions daily, by product, by topic. After initial alert, "snoozes" for 30 days.
- Click the Drill into Trend link to view the alerted trend in the Insights Detail page.
- Movin' On Up:
Occurs when a topic sees a 12-month rolling % positive increase more than 5% in the last 30 days, or 10% in the last 90 days.
Searches for conditions daily, by product, by topic. After initial alert, "snoozes" for 30 days.
- Click the Track what's working link to analyze the action impact for your alert's product and topic. You can also create an action for your alerted trend to see what's working and what's not.
Alerts coming soon to your Loop account
- Needs Attention
- You've Got Actions
- Time to Retire?
- Everybody's Buzzin'
- Anybody There?
- Old News
- If you ever need to reference alerts you have dismissed, you can view them in the alerts archive. Here you'll find a list of dismissed alerts sorted by date.
- Loop stores alerts for up to one year before deleting them permanently.
- To manage alert notifications, click on the Settings tab
- Toggle notifications on or off for each individual alert.
- All alerts will default to active.
- Users can turn on any alerts, but will only receive alerts for those that correspond with their permission level.