Once you add actions, you can track their performance over time to see what’s working and what’s not.
Click on the navigation bar, and select Action Impact.
Using the buttons and drop-down filters, select a time frame, product, and topic.
- Filtering by time frame will include all actions that existed during the selected time frame, based on the filters selected. For example, if filtering to show only actions in the last 12 months, actions that created 24 months ago and deactivated 6 months ago would show up.
Review the Actions vs Topic Performance Over Time chart.
- The graphical components of the chart operate identically to feedback over time.
- Actions are plotted on the % positive line by start date, and color-coded by status.
- Toggle by status to see only active or inactive actions plotted on the charts.
Hover over the chart to highlight and view underlying data.
Below the graphs, the Gantt chart summarizes total actions based on filters selected.
- Actions are listed by start date.
- show action impact (learn more about action calculations)
- Gantt bars show the full duration of each action, color-coded by status.