Analyze feedback by topic to see the key topics coming up most frequently in your feedback, measured by feedback volume and sentiment.
- Click on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Select the Overview tab.
- Review the Feedback by Topic chart.
- Hover over the chart to highlight and view underlying data: # feedback, % positive, and % negative.
- Click to Drill Down provides 3 options to analyze data further:
- Topics are the key topics that are coming up most frequently in your feedback.
- Loop uses a form of artificial intelligence called Natural Language Processing (NLP) to assign topics to your feedback text. Our models are trained specifically for SaaS companies to be able to make predictions for the 10 following topics.
Price Point: How price-sensitive is your market? Do your unique features warrant a higher price?
Price Metric: How should you charge customers (ex: per user, per license, per database)? Is your current pricing metric tied to value?
Packaging: What bundle of features should you provide customers for the price? How flexible is your pricing model?
Features: Which capabilities of your product are most important to users? Which features are lacking? Missing altogether? Overkill?
Platform: Has platform stability impacted customer retention? Are users looking for greater accessibility? More integrations? Greater security?
Ease of Use: How adaptable is the user interface? Does it take a lot of resources to understand how to use the tool?
Analytics: How well does your product interpret and visualize data into insights? How well can users build reports and search for the information they need?
Service: How responsive is the frontline to customer needs? How easy are you to do business with across all operations?
Onboarding: How easy is it for customers to start using your products to achieve value? Do you have the resources in place to successfully implement customers (content, headcount, etc)
Support: Are support representatives adequately trained? Have hold times met customer expectations? Is technical documentation enabling customers to self-serve?
- Loop measures topics by the amount of feedback associated.
- Every piece of feedback usually has multiple topics, so the sum of your feedback by topic will not add up to your total feedback.
- For example, an online reviewer might give feedback about your price and analytics in one review. In this instance, the feedback would be counted once for each topic, but only once for your overall feedback.
- A single topic can never be counted more than one time per piece of feedback.
% Positive, % Negative
- Topics can be positive or negative. Sentiment trends shows the % of feedback that is positive about an individual topic, so you can understand where to focus your attention.
- % positive = (total positive feedback) / (positive + negative feedback).
- % negative = (total negative feedback) / (positive + negative feedback).
- Appears when a topic is negative. A topic is considered "negative" when its related feedback is less than 50% positive.