Analyze feedback from any channel by uploading data in a CSV file.
Click on the navigation bar, and select the Collect tab.
Click on the File Upload button.
Save the file with your desired feedback as a CSV on your local machine, with each row representing a unique piece of feedback. Loop allows you to upload a CSV with up to 10,000 rows.
- Make sure your file has exactly 5 columns for each of the 5 required Loop fields, and check that cell values meet the requirements below:
- Positive Text: each row must have text in either the positive or negative column
- Negative Text: each row must have text in either the positive or negative column
- Date: each row must have a date the feedback was received. Date must be formatted as mm/dd/yyyy.
- Source: each row must have a source that equals "customers", "prospects" or "internal"
- Product: each row must have a product
Select Choose File to upload your CSV file, and select the channel that your data represents (online reviews, surveys, or other). If you have feedback from multiple channels, save them as separate CSV files to keep your feedback data clean. Press Continue.
Match each column of your CSV file to one of the 5 required Loop fields.
Review up to the first 8 rows of text from your CSV. At the top of each column, select the Loop field that matches your data. You must match each field to continue.
- Check that each field matches the required formats mentioned above.
If your file has column headers, select My file includes headers, then click Continue.
- Confirm the estimated amount of feedback that will be added to your Loop account. Note that only tagged feedback will be counted towards your overall feedback number. Upon clicking Upload Feedback, Loop will process and tag your CSV file data and add each row as a piece of feedback. Depending on the volume of data uploaded, this process may take up to several hours.