Analyze feedback from any channel by uploading data in a CSV file.
Click on the navigation bar, and select the Collect tab.
Click on the File Upload button for general text data like survey responses, or click on to analyze NPS survey responses.
Save the file with your desired feedback as a CSV on your local machine, with each row representing a unique piece of feedback.
- Make sure your file has the correct columns for each of the required Loop fields, and check that cell values meet the requirements.
- Text: each row must have text.
- Date: each row must have a date the feedback was received.
- Segment: each row must have a source that equals "customers", "prospects" or "internal"
- Product: each row must have a product
- NPS Score: For NPS survey uploads, we use the score to supplement sentiment prediction.
Select Choose File to upload your CSV file, and press Continue.
Choose whether you would like Loop to predict sentiment of the text, or if sentiment is pre-categorized.
Review up to the first 8 rows of text from your CSV. At the top of each column, select the Loop field that matches your data. You must match each field to continue.
If your file has column headers, select My file includes headers, then click Continue.
- Upon clicking Upload Feedback, Loop will process and tag your CSV file data and add each row as a piece of feedback. Depending on the volume of data uploaded, this process may take up to several hours.