Analyze feedback from any channel by uploading data in a CSV file.
3. Select your CSV file and press Continue.
- Feedback Text: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the feedback text you would like Loop to analyze.
- Date: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the date the feedback was received.
- Additional Fields (optional): Select any fields that you would like to bring in as metadata to filter and compare your analysis.
5. Select how you would like Loop to analyze Sentiment.
- If sentiment of the text is known, check "positive" or "negative". For example, if the field is "loss reason" you know the field is always "negative".
- If sentiment of the text is not known, check "not sure" to enable sentiment analysis.
- If sentiment of the text is associated with an NPS score, check "NPS".
9. Press "Complete Integration" on the summary page to upload feedback into LoopVOC. LoopVOC will process and tag your CSV file data and add each row as a piece of feedback. Depending on the volume of data uploaded, this process may take up to several hours.