Use Loop's Competitive Benchmarking feature to easily track competitor feedback trends and sentiment over time. This feature gives you a comprehensive view of competitor trends, an easier way to compare feedback trends and sentiment across multiple competitors, and access to quicker insights for positioning and differentiation.
Accessing Competitive Benchmarking
There are multiple ways to access the Competitive Benchmarking dashboard feature:
- From the Insights Overview sub navigation bar, there is a link labeled, "Benchmark", and
- There is a "Competitive Benchmarking" link located on the top-right section of the Feedback by Trend chart on the Insights Overview view
The following screenshot highlights the above access points with red boxes
Using the Competitive Benchmarking Dashboard
We created this feature so it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to quickly compare between multiple products. When on the Competitive Benchmarking Dashboard:
- Select a product from the first product dropdown menu on the far left of the UI, then
- Select another product to compare against from any of the other two product dropdown menus as shown in the following screenshot.
- You don't have to select all three product dropdown menus to use this feature; selecting just two products is fine, it's entirely up to you.
- You can change products to compare against as often as you'd like.
- You can leverage the main filters to analyze specific areas of your product feedback.
If you need or desire to see the Competitive Benchmarking trend charts in a larger view, we've implemented a Fullscreen Mode for users on a device with a keyboard. To activate this feature:
- Press the CTRL and F keys at the same time (CTRL is the control key on your keyboard)
- You can press the ESC key at anytime to go back to the regular dashboard view
Note: While in Fullscreen Mode, you can continue to change products to compare against.
If you have recommendations or ideas of how we can improve this feature, please let us know!