Click on the navigation bar, and select the Collect tab.
Click on the NPS Survey Upload button.
Save the file with your desired NPS survey feedback as a CSV on your local machine, with each row representing a unique piece of feedback. Loop allows you to upload NPS data with up to 10,000 rows. Data rows passed this limit will simply be ignored by our system.
- Your NPS file can have any number of columns, however, be sure there is a column for at least the 4 required Loop fields, and check that cell values meet the requirements below:
- Feedback Text: each row must have text in the Feedback Text column
- Date: each row must have a date the feedback was received. Date must be formatted as mm/dd/yyyy.
- Net Promoter Score: each row must have a numerical score between 1 and 10
- Product: each row must have a product
Select Choose File to upload your NPS Survey file. Press Continue.
Match each column of your NPS Survey file to one of the 4 required Loop fields.
Review up to the first 8 rows of text from your NPS Survey. At the top of each column, select the Loop field that matches your data. You must match each required field to continue.
- Check that each field matches the required formats mentioned above.
If your file has column headers, select My file includes headers, then click Continue.
- Confirm the estimated amount of feedback that will be added to your Loop account. Note that only tagged feedback will be counted towards your overall feedback number. Upon clicking Upload Feedback, Loop will process and tag your NPS Survey file data and add each row as a piece of feedback. Depending on the volume of data uploaded, this process may take up to several hours.