Using Loop's Salesforce data connector, you and your team can analyze feedback from any fields in Salesforce, including win/loss notes, churn reasons, chatter, and more.
Who can connect and import data between Salesforce and Loop?
Loop account administrators and account owners can initiate the Salesforce integration.
Note: Anyone with access to view the data in Salesforce can integrate that data into Loop (the integration does not require you to be a Salesforce Admin)
Connect your accounts
1. Go to https://app.loopvoc.com/feedback/collect and click the Salesforce button.
2. On the dropdown, select "Connect New Account"
3. On the Salesforce login page, enter your user credentials.
4. Select "Allow" to enable the integration from Salesforce to Loop.
5. You will now be sent back the Loop and your account will be authenticated to complete the integration.
6. Select the fields in Salesforce that you want to bring into Loop.
- Feedback Type: Select the Salesforce Object where your feedback data lives.
- Date Range: Select the time period you would like to pull into Loop.
- Reports (optional): Select an existing Salesforce report to narrow the data we bring into Loop.
7. Map your Salesforce fields to Loop fields.
- Feedback Text: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the feedback text you would like Loop to analyze.
- Date: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the date the feedback was recieved.
- Additional Fields (optional): Select any fields that you would like to bring in as metadata to filter and compare your analysis.
8. Select how you would like Loop to analyze Sentiment.
- If sentiment of the text is known, check "positive" or "negative". For example, if the field is "loss reason" you know the field is always "negative".
- If sentiment of the text is not known, check "not sure" to enable sentiment analysis.
9. Press "Complete Integration" on the summary page to start feeding Salesforce feedback into Loop.
Here's a brief video showcasing how quick-and-simple it is to integrate Salesforce with Loop.
Please sign in to leave a comment.