Using Loop's Salesforce data connector, you and your team can analyze feedback from any fields in Salesforce, including win/loss notes, churn reasons, chatter, and more.
Who can connect and import data between Salesforce and Loop?
Loop account administrators and account owners can initiate the Salesforce integration.
Note: Anyone with access to view the data in Salesforce can integrate that data into Loop (the integration does not require you to be a Salesforce Admin)
Connect your accounts
4. Select "Allow" to enable the integration from Salesforce to Loop.
- Feedback Type: Select the Salesforce Object where your feedback data lives.
- Date Range: Select the time period you would like to pull into Loop.
- Reports (optional): Select an existing Salesforce report to narrow the data we bring into Loop.
7. Map your Salesforce fields to Loop fields.
- Feedback Text: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the feedback text you would like Loop to analyze.
- Date: Select the field in Salesforce that contains the date the feedback was recieved.
- Additional Fields (optional): Select any fields that you would like to bring in as metadata to filter and compare your analysis.
8. Select how you would like Loop to analyze Sentiment.
- If sentiment of the text is known, check "positive" or "negative". For example, if the field is "loss reason" you know the field is always "negative".
- If sentiment of the text is not known, check "not sure" to enable sentiment analysis.
9. Press "Complete Integration" on the summary page to start feeding Salesforce feedback into Loop.
Here's a brief video showcasing how quick-and-simple it is to integrate Salesforce with Loop.