In addition to topics, feedback in Loop can be classified with custom fields, or metadata, that can be used to create filters and saved views with more granular insights.
Sometimes you may need to edit the values of custom fields as you review your feedback. You may want to add the industry or name of a customer, or change the existing value to a new one.
- To edit the values of custom fields, visit https://app.loopvoc.com/feedback/review.
- Click on any custom field and start typing to reclassify the value to a new name.
- Select from existing values, or create a new value by pressing enter to save.
- Click on the plus sign to add a new custom field value.
- All changes will be reflected on the manage data fields page in LoopVOC.
Learn more about custom data fields here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.